Dear Otley Business
As the UK begins to gradually open businesses during the Coronavirus pandemic, the Government have issued the following guidance on how to work safely.
As stated in these guidelines, many businesses operate more than one type of workplace, such as an office, factory and fleet of vehicles. You may need to use more than one of these guides as you think through what you need to do to keep your employees and customers safe.
Please see below links which can help you get your business ready for re-opening:
- Government’s Guidance to Working Safely During Coronavirus – general information across 8 different workplaces
- Guidance for Education & Childcare – phased opening of schools, colleges and nurseries
- Guidance for Safer Travelling – walking, cycling, and travelling in vehicles or on public transport
- Guidance on How to Carry out a COVID-19 Risk Assessment at Work
- Guidance on Cleaning Your Workplace Safely
We are committed to ensuring that you have all the information you need to help you to re-open in a way which will keep you, your staff and your customers safe.
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our utmost to help.
Rachelle Atkin – Otley BID Champion